I would just like to share something positive in the current situation we live in today...
- Traffic is gone
- Gas is affordable
- Bills extended
- Kids are at home with their families
- Parents are home taking care of their children
- Fast food is replaced by home cooked meals
- Hectic schedules replaced by naps, rest and relaxation
- The air seems cleaner
- The world is quieter
- People are conscious about hygiene and health
- Doctors and nurses are being praised and recognized instead of athletes and celebrities
- We now have the time to smell the roses
It seems to me like this was God's way of telling us to slow down and stop destroying his world!